Relocation can often times be difficult. It’s important that we situate, plan and coordinate our tasks so that we can ensure a safe and efficient travel. We get local Syracuse home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Syracuse“. Good news is that we’re able to help people sell their house quick! We’re a professional home buying company that specializes in situations like this on a daily basis!
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be stuck in a situation where your property is vacant and you’re paying for your mortgage at the same time. This can get expensive and may be very stressful. Don’t get stuck in this situation! Start organizing and planning out your solutions.
Things can change at the blink of an eye. There are many horror stories in the past about people losing their homes, getting sued, having to relocate multiple times, and more. These type of situations requires focus and resiliency.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Syracuse New York house fast?
Sell Fast, Relocate, and Settle Down
- Find out the value of your home: We are happy to give you a fair cash offer on your home. Our cash offer is based on certain criteria’s and requirements. You could also get an appraiser to give you an estimate value of your homes worth. A real estate agent could also help you finding your value.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your home: Understanding your time frame will help you plan things more efficiently. It would also help you budget your money based on the expenses that will need to be paid in the mean time. This will also automatically set a goal for yourself to achieve!
- Find a rockstar real estate agent: Don’t waste anytime and get assistance quick! Every day that you wait, it’s another day that you wait from selling your home. Start now so you can sell sooner! The longer you wait, it will cost you money. If you don’t want to work with an agent and need your property sold as soon as possible, feel free to contact us and we’ll send you a cash offer!
- Don’t wait for your “dream price”: We all want to sell our property as much as we can. Squeezing all the juice that is left can often times be a burden for us. Using our time and holding on to the property costs us money! You’ll still bee paying for your mortgage, taxes, utilities, maintenance, and more the longer you hold your property. These expenses will add up and you could end up losing a lot of money before you find your “dream price”. Do the numbers and make sure your numbers are accurate!
- Take action!: Don’t get analysis paralysis! We know that actions speaks louder than words. Words won’t get things moving, you have to move to get things moving! Start today, plan now, and execute!
Another alternative is to market your property for rent. You’ll have your mortgage covered and potentially make passive income! You could potentially get a property manager to assist you with this while you’re relocating.
We are highly motivated to buy your home so you don’t have to go through all the process of selling your home on a deadline! We help people in situation like this on a daily basis, it has become a profession for us. Let us help you get on the right path!
Who Is High Peaks Capital And How Can We Help You Relocate?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Syracuse home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the Syracuse community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Syracuse real estate, so please feel free to call us at (315) 558-8332 and chat with us anytime.